General Packing Tips
- Do not overload the boxes – maximum is 30kg per box
- Put heavy items like books in the small boxes
- Spread heavy items over several boxes
- Pack fragile items away from the sides/top/bottom of the boxes
- Seal the boxes with plenty of tape. At least 3 strips in the middle and 1 strip on each side.
A large, visible address label must be placed on each box, with address details written in English. We provide all of our customers with a complimentary marker in order to write their address labels. If your goods are being shipped to a country which uses a different alphabet, you can add a second label written in a different language.
Address labels must contain the following information:
- Receiver’s Full Name
- Receiver’s full overseas address
- Receiver’s overseas phone numbers (including mobile if available)
- Receiver’s email address
- Item number, for example: Box 1 of 10, Box 2 of 10, etc.